2 Years on the Stew!

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Jordan, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Jordan

Jordan Seedling

Wow, I can't believe it's already been two years since I hit that register button. I may have been gone for part of it but I assume you I'm back to stay! I love this community and I will do everything to support it.

How long were you on the forums for?

Sandy Dhanjal likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

My anniversary with GardenStew was yesterday which clocked up 11 years that I've been around. I hope to be here for at least another 11.:stew2:

Frank likes this.
  4. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

I've been here since 2005. Sometimes more than others. But, I have and do come every day even if I have nothing to post.

5. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

I've been here since 2006. I don't post much but I'm here everyday to see what others are doing.

Advertisement
  6. Jordan

Jordan Seedling

Wow, makes me look like I've been here for 2 weeks compared to you guys :snicker:

7. S-H

S-H Hardy Maple

I joined in October of 2010, and I still enjoy every bit of this community. I am actually a very foul mouthed individual who thrives on initiating fights online, as hurling personal insults and generally offending people left right and center is what I live for! Which I guess explains why I have been banned from so many other communities... :D But the magic of GardenStew is that, even a person like me doesn't feel the need to behave cantankerously. Why? Simply because here I get to meet like-minded people! As in people who know how to work with their hands, and have the patience and personal discipline to understand nature, and work with it, (not fight against it). However another windfall is that almost all people over here are also very well educated, and so know how to behave in a mature and civilized way. So this is why I too am proud to be a member over here, and often I try to give something back to this community also, by sharing useful stuff!

Droopy likes this.
  8. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

I had my 10th anniversary on the Stew on January 6th, sure doesn't seem like that long.

And S-H, we know that down inside you have some 'softy tendencies' One of your first posts was about slamming on the brakes because you found a place selling Sunflowers. :)

9. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Nine years come August. Really, nine years? I've had a couple of longish breaks but those had nothing to do with the Stew. The Stewbies are a wonderful bunch of people.

10. Jewell

Jewell Incorrigible Gardener Plants Contributor

Puget Sound Region of the Pacific NW,Zone7b
    Yep, 8 years....wow how time bends and twists.