A lovely gift of herbs from Kentucky family

Discussion in 'Herb Gardening' started by Georgia Girl Beth, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Georgia Girl Beth

Georgia Girl Beth Seedling

We went to Kentucky for a sort of family reunion for my honey's side of the family. We visited the "home" place and enjoyed the beautiful scenery and wacky, wonderful family members. I was amazed at the plants that a cousin had growing and admitted to her that I was completely jealous. Her fern was so luscious and enormous! She had tomatoes planted and all of these little herb containers. I told her that I had some, but had not started them yet, but I thought hers were very nice. As we were getting ready to leave, she gave me one to bring back home! I was surprised and overjoyed at this gesture of kindness! I wanted to show it off as well as to get any advice I can about what is happening at the base of the basil. The stalk at the bottom appears to be turning brown, but the basil itselt does not seem to be affected by it very much. Any help is very much appreciated once again!

Herbs.jpg Brown Stem.jpg

Philip Nulty likes this.
  2. Loading...