Blessings Everywhere!!!

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by hummerbum, Mar 31, 2015.

1. hummerbum

hummerbum Young Pine

Hi Everyone...I've been missing in action but I can explain. I finally made the professional move from "THE" place to a much better place. However, it does not have a garden space because we are on the second floor in a box building. So I will need everyone's help in sending in their containers/pics for the year. PLEASEEEEEEEE
    Also, you may remember when I mentioned about 4 years ago, that my daughter is studying to become a doctor....well she will be graduating from Med School this May in Internal Medicine and will be starting her residency at Wake Forest Medical Center in late June. Oh but, this weekend, she is getting married....yayyyyyyyyyy!! And yes, I have finally made the move from my previous place of employment (it's only been 4 years since I've wanted to leave) to a much better place.
    I did clean out all my plants from where I was but now they are at my son's home were they will get that every day love and attention and I can see them and my grands (5 now...last one was born yesterday). So as you see, I have had a lot of blessings to happen in my life lately. And they can just keep on flowing.
    So how has everyone been? Let me know you haven't forgotten about me.......LMBO!!!

2. Loading...

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Well hello!!:D It's so good to see you posting here again. Gosh your life has changed quite a bit since you were last here. Congratulations on the new job, home and grandchild. I'm so glad your on is able to take care of your plants for you. I hope they feel at home in their new garden.
    Do pass on my best wishes to your daughter for her wedding this week-end. I hope the weather is kind to her and that you take some photographs to share with us. Also tell her congratulations on her graduation in May. She must be so proud to be starting her residency in June.

4. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Congrats on all your recent great pieces of news HummerBum! Very good to see you again :stew2:

5. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

I haven't forgotten you ... Welcome back! Congratulations to your daughter ... med school and marriage! Sounds like everything is going well for you :)