cheesecake day...

Discussion in 'Recipes and Cooking' started by foodlover626, Jul 28, 2009.

1. foodlover626

foodlover626 New Seed

I'm a huge cheesecake fan :-D Anyone else? I read that it's National Cheesecake Day this Thursday (7/30) and the Cheesecake Factory is selling all its cheesecake for half-price so I'm thinking about making a trip there. I think the banana creme cheesecake there is my favorite...what's yours?

2. Loading...

3. stratsmom

stratsmom Flower Fanatic

I like them all :p I have never heard of National Cheesecake Day, this interests me very much!! I would make one for the celebration but we have been VERY VERY HOT!! I hate to turn on the oven :'( I can't decide which is my favorite, I do like the pumpkin one at Thanksgiving though!

4. Gardengirl

Gardengirl Young Pine

I love cheesecakes, but sadly I think my cheesecake days may be over as I have recently been diagnosed diabetic :( Never heard of National Cheesecake Day.......... ENJOY :p

5. daisybeans

daisybeans Hardy Maple

I am a huge fan of the Banana at Cheesecake Factory too, Foodlover! Perhaps we will have to order some cheescake in at work on Thursday.... hmmm...

GG -- do take good care of yourself.... and I hope you find some other treats to satisfy!!!

Advertisement
  6. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

National Cheesecake Day - never heard of it but any excuse to munch on cheesecake is fine by me!! :D :D
    By the way yesterday was National Milk Chocolate Day here in the UK. Mmmmm I wonder if tomorrow holds any more delights. :p

7. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

I love cheesecake, too. But, I'm also a diabetic. I do sneak a sliver now and then and wish I could have the rest of the whole cheesecake so I don't do it often. I do stand and look at it though as if I could absorb it through osmosis.
    I bet if we looked we could find a National Day for all the sweet things we like. Good excuse to eat it all.
    dooley

8. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Any excuse to get a cake is just fine with me :D

9. SusanLouise

SusanLouise Seedling

Love Cheesecake...especially cherry!
    Hmmmmmm...think we can have a world wide Oreo cookie day? Or maybe and ice cream day...celebrating all the wonderful flavors? :sete_056:

10. TheBip

TheBip Young Pine

mmm I love cheesecake...I almost ate at The Cheesecake Factory once, but the wait was nearly an hour so we went somewhere else

11. kuntrygal

kuntrygal Texas Rose

I love just about any kind of cheesecake. But since my DD started making the pumpkin cheesecake at Thanksgiving a few years ago, I would have to say that is my favorite. :p

12. emystx

emystx New Seed

hmmm...sounds delicious...here in the Philippine Islands, I have tried fresh mango cheesecake...its delicious....try it any day!I do miss the pumpkin cheesecakes they make in Ohio.