City Lights!

Discussion in 'Member's Gallery' started by S-H, Feb 6, 2016.

1. S-H

S-H Hardy Maple

Normally people post pictures which they themselves have taken - However this morning, as I was emptying the phone's memory, I discovered that (totally unknown to me) my cell phone camera accidentally fired on it's on last evening!

So I call this picture, City Lights! Taken completely spontaneously, totally without my knowledge. Now exactly why did the phone camera misfire on it's own is a completely different story. I'm sure it happened as I was getting in or stepping out of the car, (while the phone was inside my front picket facing out). So this was probably a touch screen mishap, when the phone rubbed against my shirt, and it assumed that I was commanding it to do something (like take a picture).

Anyway I am just amazed how a completely random shot like this came out so well. I mean that it's not even shaky or slightly blurry! :D

City lights.jpg

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
    Droopy, Henry Johnson, toni and 2 others like this.
  2. Loading...

3. carolyn

carolyn Strong Ash

Nice view! I am amazed at the quality of cell phone pictures... now why can't a point and shoot camera take as good quality pictures?

4. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

I like the look of that, with the three light globes and the light beams. That's the type of photo lots of planning and human intervention sometimes just can't duplicate.

5. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

How nice of your phone to be considerate enough to snap that photo. I like it. :D