Do we have any members who live in Israel?

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by DMJ24, May 14, 2015.

1. DMJ24

DMJ24 Seedling

I have a weird sounding question.
    I know we have members from other countries.
    Do we have any members who live in Israel?
    I have a friend who visited Israel this past year
    I would love to make her a keepsake .
    A picture of her and her husband with sand from Isreal coating the picture frame.
    So i dont need a lot. Maybe a couple of tablespoons.

2. Loading...

3. S-H

S-H Hardy Maple

I think I remember at least one member from Israel over here. But I have no idea who he or she was, as that person wasn't a regular poster - All I remember seeing is a red dot on Israel's area on the world map. So it meant that at least one person was from there. However, since this site got upgraded recently, I now don't know how to find that geo-location map of members again. Otherwise it would have been very easy to simply look up members by location, without even knowing what their screen name was...

Another thing to note is that not every member disclosed their exact location on the map, (as some probably felt it was a slight breach of their privacy). So it could indeed be that we have a few more members from Israel - Only we now have no way of seeing them, unless they themselves step forward.

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  4. Henry Johnson

Henry Johnson In Flower

There has been tvvo (2), 'gila4u' vvhose last post vvas in Dec.'07, and 'arv' vvhose last post vvas May '13...
    I found these tvvo by looking at the 'member map', although I remember 'arv'; (by his/her unique avatar)...
    Note to S-H, click on the category 'more' to find the member map....
    Hank

5. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

S-H....under the GardenStew banner up top, is the word More click on that, there you will find the Member Map and the Stew Calender....among other things.

S-H likes this.