Evening all

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by EJ, Jul 26, 2009.

1. EJ

EJ Allotmenteer Extraordinaire

Hope you are all well. We have just returned from a week away with mum down to the south coast - not Devon but West Sussex. Then today, there was a street party in our street so I really haven't had a chance to sort through pics and catch up with everyones news, but leave it with me, I will get there.

Just to add, what rotten weather we are having at the moment. Darn rain, and more to come this coming week. YUCK!

2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. Polly
      Replies:
      Views:

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

I wondered where you'd disappeared to. I was actually getting a bit worried about you. I'm really glad to hear you were spending time with your mum and enjoying a street party. :D What a shame the weather couldn't have been better for you while you were away but we're supposed to have another heat wave in August. Mind you they didn't say which day it would be. :p

I'll look forward to seeing your piccies when you get a chance to sort them out.

4. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

I wondered where you were hiding too EJ, but I assumed that your kids and allotment were keeping you busy. I'll be waiting for your pictures too :)

5. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

What good news to hear from you again. I reckon you folks really had a great time together.
    Glad to see you back.

6. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Welcome home, EJ. I haven't had time to miss you just yet. I'm so glad you had a nice trip and there's nothing like a good parade, eh?