Excerpt from newsletter

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by marlingardener, Feb 28, 2015.

1. marlingardener

marlingardener Happy

My husband and I send out a free monthly newsletter from our little farm (whether people want it or not!) and this month we discussed getting help with gardening questions. Here is what we wrote about the Stew:

It may shock you, but I don’t have all the gardening answers. When I need help, I go to Garden Stew www.gardenstew.com. Garden Stew’s members are very helpful, and give great advice.
    In addition to getting help with your garden, the members are spread all over the world, and you can get insights into gardens from Holland to Australia to the United Kingdom. Reading the different posts can be very educational—answering questions you didn’t even know you needed to ask!

So I thank all of you for your interesting, helpful, and educational posts!

2. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Well said MG, and I couldn't agree more!

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

I couldn't have put it better myself Jane. Let's hope some more new members arrive to join us after reading it.

4. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Mg I love receiving your newsletter every month and I would recommend others do also. Please link your newsletter signup page :flower:

Oh and thanks for the kind words about the Stew :smt053

Advertisement
  5. Kiasmum

Kiasmum In Flower

What a nice ad for the Stew. You didn't mention 'supportive' or 'entertaining' though ;). Do you ever get any feedback about your newsletter?

6. marlingardener

marlingardener Happy

Thank you all for your comments!
    Frank, if a Stewie wants the newsletter, he/she can sign up by clicking on the www.rgf-tx.com which goes to our web page, which has a sign-up feature for the free newsletter. We do a newsletter each month about gardening, bees, chickens (they always want to proof their column before we send out), and nature happenings here on the farm.
    Kiasmum, we do get feedback. In the March issue we have a comment from one of our subscribers about a resident hawk, and we've answered questions privately from subscribers who, for some reason, think we know what we are talking about!
    We enjoy doing the newsletter and we hope others enjoy reading it.

waretrop likes this.