Feeling the need for some Japanese input/influence.

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Help' started by S-H, Jul 23, 2013.

1. S-H

S-H Hardy Maple

Dear Frank,

This is something that I had been thinking a lot about. As ever since childhood, I was (and still am) always fascinated by the Japanese ways in horticulture.

Like how they can make miniature trees, known as Bonsai. But I am actually more interested in learning about and seeing traditional Japanese gardens!

So what can we to do make GardenStew popular in Japan? Just wondering... We unfortunately don't have any members from China, Japan, or Korea. So as a member of this wonderful community, I feel like we are now missing out on something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SDPbC34eVs

Jewell likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

I would love that also S-H but it's probably the English language of the forum that restricts our appeal to most Asian countries unfortunately. I'm sure they would have a lot of interesting ways of doing things differently.

4. S-H

S-H Hardy Maple

Yes Frank, you sure do have a point indeed. I guess that is also why we don't have any members from the entire South American continent either, and neither from Russia... So even though English is very widespread all over the world today, very few choose to deviate from their routine. I think this also explains why I am the only active member over here from Pakistan...

Still, there no problem without a solution. Therefore I now volunteer to correct this! So tell me what I can to do change the trend! Don't wish to become (nor turn anyone else) into an obnoxious spammer. :D So what we need is a solid strategy. Any ideas from anyone would be welcome. :)