Fun pix

Discussion in 'Member's Gallery' started by Ronni, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Ronni

Ronni Hardy Maple

Ed and I don't have many photos together. I asked Sarah, (Cameron's girlfriend) who's as enthusiastic as I am about photos, ;) to snap some pix of us. We were all together at the birthday party for one of my granddaughters. She did just exactly what I do....took a couple dozen in the space of a minute, knowing that out of all of them, there would be one or two worth keeping. She did really well actually, I think this series is endearing. I so much prefer candid photos to posed shots!

Just chatting
    [​IMG]

LOL...no idea what that was about!
    [​IMG]

But clearly we thought it was a hoot!
    [​IMG]

More chatting
    [​IMG]

I LOVE Ed's expression here....I'm groaning and he's like Oh Dear, what have I gotten myself into??
    [​IMG]

Giggling about whatever
    [​IMG]

And finally a more "normal" one!
    [​IMG]

2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. Ronni
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. Ronni
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Henry Johnson

Henry Johnson In Flower

Great pics, Ronni!!!

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Your photographs are great Ronni. The love shines through between you and Ed - clearly you were made for each other. :smt045

5. Ronni

Ronni Hardy Maple

Aww, thanks Eileen. I've never had a relationship like this one, ever. Not that I've had many, so I don't have a lot of comparisons. ;) But it sure beats my 30+ year abusive relationship!! And the bit of dating I did after that, got serious with a couple of men....good, kind men both, and I enjoyed my time with them and the relationships ended on good terms and we're still friends. But there just wasn't that level of connection with them that there is with Ed, that complete ease and comfort in the relationship.

I'd always thought it was just so much BS when people talked about "marrying their best friend." Uh huh. Yeah. Riiiight. :suspicious: Paige has said that about her husband William for example. In MY experience being in a relationship, and having a best friend....well, they were just two separate and unrelated things. You couldn't have both because a relationship CHANGED things between people.

I finally now understand what folks who have said that actually mean. And it only took me 63 years to get here!! :smt081

6. Islandlife

Islandlife Young Pine

Great photos! You were definitely both having a great time! :) :) :)