How to get a website to full screen ?

Discussion in 'Computer and Internet' started by mart, Jan 28, 2017.

1. mart

mart Strong Ash

There is one website I visit occasionally and each time I go back to Google for quick links the page only opens about halfway ! It covers the lower right corner. I have tried to expand the page but it will not move at all and I can not see the upper right corner to enlarge it. Each time I have to restart my computer to fix it. It is the only site that does this. Any ideas ? Is the problem with my settings or those of the site I visit ?

2. Loading...

3. Evil Roy

Evil Roy In Flower

It's probably a stuck cookie. Which browser are you using? Such as Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or one of the others? If it's Firefox, follow these instructions. https://blog.mozilla.org/theden/2012/06/28/remove-a-single-website-from-your-firefox-history/

If it's one of the others, let me know and I'll see if I can find the instructions for it.

If you have a PC, and aren't running Firefox, I highly recommend loading it and using it in the future.

4. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Two things you can try Mart:

1. Double click the title bar of the browser window (if it has one). That should maximise the window.

2. Press the F11 key on your keyboard. That should activate the browser's full screen mode.

5. abbones

abbones New Seed

What has going back to Google got to do with the way a browser works?