I'm a bit worried.

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by eileen, Aug 1, 2015.

1. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

I haven't seen Barb on the forums lately. Has anyone been in touch with her or know how she is doing?

2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. eileen
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. Kildale
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

I'm sure Barb is just busy in her gardens, and with all her canning. She was having that garden tour go thru her place last month and they spread over 100 yards of mulch. She is probably exhausted!

4. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Plus she is cleaning out her sister's house after her death and that was a long and difficult job since it was a very full house.

5. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Thanks for setting my mind at rest. :smt023 I'll get on with making my Ch****mas cards now and stop worrying.

Advertisement
  6. waretrop

waretrop Strong Ash Plants Contributor

Hi everyone. Netty is on my facebook page and told me about this post. Thanks for all the worries. It warms my heart.

I Have been very busy and exhausted. I run from 6 am to 9 pm every day. I am talking that sometimes I literally RUN to the next job. It is horrible.

So the garden tour was a bust on the first day. They sold about 6 tickets. It poured buckets all day. They made a rain date a few weeks later and it was a perfect weekend. They made a good amount of money and we had tons of visitors.

We haven't even had time to clear out my sisters house much although we have done much of the main level and will have a garage sale this next weekend at our house. We still have to clear out 2 more floors upward in her house.

I have done NO canning this Summer. I have allot in the freezer waiting to do. Waiting are bacon, beautiful steaks, cabbage, chicken parts of all kinds.

I will keep you all posted from now on. Again thanks to all the fellow Stewbies that care and remember....

carolyn and Frank like this.
  7. kate

kate In Flower

Great to see you are ok Barb, take it as easy as is possible.

K

8. waretrop

waretrop Strong Ash Plants Contributor

So here we are another day has passed. I have been running from 6 am until now 9:15 om. I am killed. My feet hurt and throb from above my ankles to my toes. I have taken pics yesterday and today and am too tired to get them off my phone and post them here. I won't be awake for more than about 10 minutes. Maybe tomorrow morning I can do that.....

Good night to all.

9. 2ofus

2ofus Hardy Maple

Wow, Barb, I hope you can slow down soon. Try to work a tiny bit of time in to put your feet up and take a deep breath, you don't want to get so run down you get sick. I hope all settles soon and you can get a good rest.

10. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

Hiya Ware!

What a relief to see that you are still dropping by. It is alarming to hear about your schedule. You must be some kind of superwoman....well, I have always thought that anyway.

Here's wishing you strength in the coming days. I hope that all will slow down a bit for you.

Sorry for the loss of your sis, I know that she meant so very much to you. Here's a lil cuddle 'n peck. :kiss: