Life After BH&G!!

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by hummerbum, Jun 1, 2017.

1. hummerbum

hummerbum Young Pine

I know that there are a few of you who came to this forum after the horrible and detrimental exist of the garden forum on BH&G. (Can't think of the name of the forum though). I was so angry and upset because I just started learning how to post pics and it became an escape for me. No one around me understood any of what I was doing or saying when it came to the outdoors. That was the place to go at that time. Man, I was most upset because I had pictures on that site that you all would love and i thought that i did back them up to s....y. I was really doing some crazy picture taking and weird combinations, not to mention, unusual containers at that time.
    I was just wondering who else came from that site?

Philip Nulty likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. Frank
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. Odif
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Odif

Odif Young Pine

I came here through an internet search on nettle fertilizer and one of the results had the term "nettle stew". This itched my trigger finger and before I knew it I had clicked and here I am.

Philip Nulty likes this.
  4. Philip Nulty

Philip Nulty Strong Ash

Came across BH&G every so often but never joined,..the changes there are similar to GardenWeb which is now run by Hooz,..i think that's how its spelled,..run by a Furniture Design Group,..your pictures could still be at BH&G

5. carolyn

carolyn Strong Ash

I didn't . like netty I was looking for a recipe... and was trying to use up my garden produce and googled stew + garden and this popped up

Philip Nulty likes this.