My Gardening Helper

Discussion in 'Pets' started by cajuncappy, Feb 8, 2015.

1. cajuncappy

cajuncappy In Flower

I am new here but when I saw you had a pet section I thought I'd introduce to yall Beaux one of my garden helpers. The bratty Bichon has got to ride on top of the wheel barrow any time I grab the handles he jumps in sitting like a King in his chariot.[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2015
    Jewell likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. kaseylib
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. Droopy
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Donna S

Donna S Hardy Maple

Awe how cute.

4. cajuncappy

cajuncappy In Flower

TY Donna he is a recent addition a rescue dauwg we took in. He is around a year old and every inch a brat. Fun loving and mischievous makes a great addition to our country yard. The good news is he loves the yard kitties. The bad news is they do not know this and mis read his affectionate approaches.

Jewell likes this.
  5. Jewell

Jewell Incorrigible Gardener Plants Contributor

Puget Sound Region of the Pacific NW,Zone7b
    We have 4 rescues. One is a lovable brat also. The other 3 are perfect. 3 out of 4 isn't bad. They are all a joy:p

Attached Files:

6. cajuncappy

cajuncappy In Flower

Fine looking crew you have there Jewel I am sure they bring you great joy. We have Beaux and his older fat companion(no not me) marky. We also have a passel of assorted yard cats that prowl our neighborhood We feed who ever comes by mostly mama a black cat and 4 kittens also black they stay around most of the time and have several visitors all with their unique personalities. The kitties provide a valuable service to us too by keeping birds out of our fruit and squirrels out of our pecans and field mice out of the house. We live surrounded by sugar cane fields, down in plantation country.

Jewell likes this.