Plant Info Sheets

Discussion in 'Gardening Other' started by jonmark, Jun 18, 2015.

1. jonmark

jonmark Seedling

Friends of the Stew,

I just finished creating a Plant Info Sheet document to print out and keep in a half-sheet binder. I'm an info hog so having my own personal journal with which to record all the bits and bobs of my garden is essential. Here's a picture of one of the sheets in my binder:

2015-06-18 11.24.59.jpg
    If you're interested, I have placed a PDF of the document in a Dropbox folder which you can access here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8hmjpr8ps5os9a5/Plant Info Sheets.pdf?dl=0

Frank and Dinu like this.
  2. Loading...

3. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

If you ever get stumped for info on a plant be sure to check out our plant database, click on Plants just under the GardenStew banner, then enter the name of the plant. If it isn't there, you can Suggest it so we can get it added in.

4. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Thanks for sharing Jon, very nice! I'm curious as to what other info you record about your garden? Do you use any apps?

5. jonmark

jonmark Seedling

Frank,

I don't currently use any apps. If the gang wants to make suggestions I'd like to hear them.

My wife and I only became serious gardeners this Spring. Last year I dabbled at growing vegetables. But when I finally commit to something I usually go whole hog (hence creating my own info sheets). So to answer your question, right now I'm furiously working to catalog our current plants in this info binder. From there I'd love to hear what everyone else records.