Plumerias all gone : (

Discussion in 'Trees, Shrubs and Roses' started by Pinkiered, May 14, 2006.

1. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

I bought 5 plumerias off ebay. I traded 2 and grew three. One of the seeds rotted, one of them didnt make it pass 2 inches high before it turned black at the bottom and died. And I lost the last one yesterday thanks to my stupid cat!!!!! :scheming: :scheming: :scheming:

It was about 7 inches tall with quite a few large leaves and I had moved it outside to my nursey. I came home and it was gone! The pot is still there but it looks like it was snapped off at dirt level! Im sooooo mad! :scheming: Chase also knocked over my gardening shelves and broke them that day.

I was so tired and upset I was thinking and yelling very bad things to him! :scheming:

Im still dont like him to much right now!

2. Loading...

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Awwww Denee whatever next?!!! :( You're really not having a great time of it at the moment are you hun? :(

Never mind here's a big [​IMG] to make you feel better.

Tell you what I'll :smt014 at Chase and show him the rule book :setc_019: so that he doesn't behave badly again shall I?

I hope you can replace your garden shelves without too much expense and maybe find another plant or seeds to replace your Plumerias.

4. Primsong

Primsong Young Pine

I'm so sorry that that happened - it's terribly frustrating to have your beautiful dreams of blossoms cut short like that. I hope you'll find new ones to replace them someday.

5. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

That's a real shame Denee. Bad kitty! : :scheming: You are right to continue to be mad at Chase.

Maybe you should call DR and Dooley's "Chance Security Systems" to watch the shelves in future? :)

Advertisement
  6. marapets

marapets New Seed

awww im sorry :( will you buy more?

7. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

I am thinking about it. I had such a hard time with the three I tried. They grew, stop growing, grew ,stoped growing. I finally got one to survive and poof all gone. Very disappointing.

He has been a butthead for the last week. Ive yelled and yelled at him and so has Rob. I dont know what his deal is.

I think its the new cat down the lane, not sure tho. Im ready to strangle him. He has knocked over my smaller potted plants out in the Gnome Dome, attacked the dogs, if Rob or I walk to close to him he'll take a swipe at our ankles. i caught him on the top of the computer, tv, counter and fridge(all on Sat.)He peed on our bed, used a brand new dress of mine hanging in the closet as a toy and shredded the bottom. Killed my plant and has chewed on two of my mints and knocked over my shelves, which are now broken and unuseable.

I dont know what his deal is but I foresee his future if he doesnt stop and fly right. He has no future!

But Im thinking about buying more seeds. We will see. Adn yeah your right about all the things going on. Its strange to say the least. Last year, i had no problems in my garden and yard, save the catapillers and grasshoppers.

8. jubabe296

jubabe296 Official Garden Fairy

I'm so sorry Denee that you are having such a bad time with Chase!! I hope he straightens himself up soon!! My two tom cats have been banned to outside the house because all the sudden they started to behave like Chase!! Good luck with him!!

9. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Erm - delicate question here Denee but has he been castrated? Might be a good idea before he destroys everything. :( Sounds as though there's a queen in heat somewhere nearby. Hope he calms down soon before your patience, plants and belongings, run out.

10. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

Errrr no he hasnt. BUT the there is a queen in heat! Its my Mouse. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And she got out the night before last and just came home this morning. And now theres toms all around the house! :( So she is getting **snip snip** the Monday after I come back from Fl which is the 22nd. I DONT WANT NO KITTENS! And I would bet my bottom dollar with her being gone for so long and the way Chase was following her everywhere this morning, she is with childs and with my luck, she is with a full litter of childs.:smt088 :rolleyes:

But now he is banned to the outside until Miss Thang comes back from the vet.

11. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

He will stop his piddleing if he gets snip snipped too. That sounds like he is a might peeved off .You just moved so it could be a strange neighborhood.
    Maybe the drunk gave him some off his
    brew .Just a few excuses lol.