Sub-forums

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Frank, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Hi all,

I have started to add sub-forums to some of the main forums in order to keep things all neat and tidy.

For example in the Hobbies and Crafts forum there is now a sub-forum exclusively dedicated to Garden Junk creations. Other new subforums include Daylily, Hydrangea and Birthdays. You can see a forum's sub-forums listed on the left hand side when you view a forum's topics.

Don't worry about checking every single sub-forum to see new posts. You can still use the forums as you always have because each sub-forums topics are redisplayed in their parent forum. Forgive me if this got a bit technical but you will find it easy, believe me ;)

I'd also love to hear some sub-forum suggestions as we continue to grow. They will help attract new members so it is important that we keep them focused and only create ones we really need.

Thanks for reading :) Enjoy the new sub-forums.

2. cajunbelle

cajunbelle Daylily Diva

Yeah, a Garden Junk sub forum. Thanks oh mighty one.

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Glad you like it Sharon. I reckoned a Garden Junk forum would be a good idea and hopefully it will attract new members looking specifically for a Garden Junk forum. If you know of anybody looking for something like this then maybe tell them about it :)

4. muddypaws

muddypaws Seedling

Hi Frank!
    I'd love to see a Winter Sowing sub topic under seed sowing. Just a thought...