Suggestion for additional forums

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Help' started by dalehileman, Mar 25, 2012.

1. dalehileman

dalehileman New Seed

GS a most excellent site indeed. I note that one forum at least, "Computer and Internet" for which I thank you though isn't at all concerned with gardening

I for one respectfully suggest additional such forums, eg, Science, Philosophy, Psychology

We might inquire what others think, possibly take a poll

Thank you again for GS, a really nifty site

2. Loading...

3. Evil Roy

Evil Roy In Flower

The computers and internet forum is truly gardening related. Remember, the gardeners here keep in touch using the internet and computers. A psychology forum would be out of place as would a philosphy forum. The psychology of this group is easy to define, they're crazy about plants. The philosphy is equally simple. If it's green, plant it. If it's ripe, pluck it. Science is covered daily in the appropriate areas. Soil, weather, water, and all that goes into gardening is science at its best. Diluting the forums with redundant, or unrelated, data will only cause confusion. If you want lots of forums where you can discuss every topic known to man, I suggest Reddit. 4Chan might also be right up your alley.

dooley, marlingardener and carolyn like this.