The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. cajunbelle

cajunbelle Daylily Diva

Good morning everyone, it is a beautiful day, even though I work all weekend. It's 10-7 for me today, that is if someone doesn't call in sick then it will be 10-9.But I will have Mon and Tues. off to play.

2. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all.
    I guess you could call it a beautiful day here, nothing BUT blue skies and clouds are but a figment of my imagination. The curtains and shutters are closed on my windows and I am not going anywhere today.

Randy took my car down to his Dad's last night where they will spend all day today and possibly tomorrow putting a new timing belt on it. 89,000 miles means it is a must do thing. So I have no means of transportation until he gets back. Well, I do have his 1971 Dodge pickup with no power brakes or power steering and a manual transmission that sometimes requires an act of god to get it to move that I could drive if I have to.

3. Desert Rat

Desert Rat The Dusty Blogger

Good morning all. Skies of blue, no clouds here. A picture perfect morning.

4. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Good Morning everyone .Its Hot here in Texas .I'll let you know tomorrow how it is in Montana.I will get there about 10:28 PM. I'm just so excited.

Advertisement
  5. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Nice blue skies and warm. Not a rain cloud in sight.

6. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

7. Marlene

Marlene Young Pine

Good Morning Folks....It's a sunny morning here. Thanks for the tune to start the day Frank. I see you are determined to get us thinking about Christmas [​IMG] Lovely tune though and a pleasant way to begin a new day. I thought the "young and the old" sounded good together....peace on earth.
    Hope everyone has a nice day. [​IMG]

8. muddybob

muddybob In Flower

Rain would be nice for sure. Since we are thinking about Christmas I could even enjoy a little snow!! Usually I don't want the snow but I'm tired of the heat. At least it cools off at night around here. But once again it is a gorgeous morn and I'm heading outside with my tea and the dogs. I can't complain.

muddy

9. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning everyone. At 8 AM it was 80 and sunny so I guess it will be a sit in day.

10. glendann

Good Morning everyone.I had my morning coffee sitting on Heathers little porch looking at the Big Sky of Montana .It is a beautiful morning here its about 69 or 70 degrees here last night it was about 55 when my plane sat down .What a relief from all the heat in Texas of course they need rain really bad .Its just so cool here .I think in the 90s later today but right now I'm soaking up the cool.

11. Frank

So nice to hear that you decided to pop in from in Montana, you are most definitely a Stewbie Glenda :D I imagine the temperature change is very welcome. I saw the pics of you reading to Trey in Heather's blog and you both seemed to be having fun. Enjoy the rest of your time there ;)

12. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! I did this earlier but I must not have been awake yet. It didn't take. It's sunny here and cool. Not yet 80 degs. Dooley

13. glendann

Thank you Frank ,Yes Trey and I are having the time of our lives.I had fun reading and rocking as Trey says "lets rock a minute Nana." I put him to bed last night .I have never got to do that ever in his little short 2 years .He is like everyone elses grandbaby I'm sure ,the sweetest little fellow in the world .
    I do love Garden Stew can't stay away from ya'll at all.:)

14. Frank

A very good morning 7th August to all you Stewbies. Who know what treasures the day has in store :D

15. Marlene

Marlene Young Pine

6:39 a.m.
    Good Morning to you all - Just got back from my morning walk. I have to cool down before I can have a cup of coffee--it was very muggy out there. Hope everyone had a good weekend and is ready for a brand new week. Happy Monday!