The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. cajunbelle

cajunbelle Daylily Diva

7:48 am
    It is my weekend starting today. I have 2 days off. It is actually a little cooler here this morning, haven't seen a weather report, I don't do much TV. But it is nice outside. That will all change about nine. Have a great day everyone.

2. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

It's about 10 AM. I'm not just getting up. I've been outside watering. A few other odds and ends of small jobs needed done, too. I have several things to get done today. It's clouds and sun, clouds and sun but it is going to be hot. Dooley

3. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Good Morning its a beautiful day here in the cool breezy spot in Montana.I wish I could bottle it and send it home to my Family and friends.Everyone here thinks its so hot but I haven't even broke a sweat since I've been here and in Texas step outside and just soaked in sweat in minutes .It just different here.LOVE IT.

4. Polly

Polly Thumb Gardener

I'm never able to get online before heading to work in the morning so I am a Good Evening all person. The day is almost done at work - I just have a meeting before I can go home so I decided to check in here between quitting time and meeting time.

Advertisement
  5. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

I am usually a morning person but due to appointment this morning I am an evening person today. It is cloudy and cooler today with a few sprinkles here and there.

6. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good morning 8th August everyone (good evening to all our non-good morningers ;)). We're fast approaching 20000 posts, that's going to be a great morning!

Have a great day :D

7. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good August 8th you all.
    It's just about 7:30 a.m. and I am waiting for my grandsons to arrive to spend the day with me. Lisa has to be at her school every day this week... parent/teacher meetings, teacher planning, training the new middle school principal :D , etc

8. Marlene

Marlene Young Pine

7:50 a.m.
    Good Morning All - Had to walk by myself this morning my walking buddies didn't show. Sure made it seem longer and hotter doing it alone! Enjoy your day with your grandchildren Toni. School here starts Wednesday. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

9. cajunbelle

cajunbelle Daylily Diva

Good morning all, it's 7:54 here, another beautiful mild morning and here I sit at the computer. I need to be outside weeding and just can't muster up the energy, I have been in a blue funk lately. Tomorrow is back to work so it won't get done then.

10. bethie

bethie Young Pine

Another 100 degree day here. Hubby is home a few hours for yard cleanup from the big storm we had friday. We're slowly getting it cleaned up. The house across the street lost its roof so we are in better shape than them. I am in a "blue funk" also so I think I need to start and interesting project to keep my mind off the real world. :-|

11. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It's 8:20 am here. It rained last night so it's hot and muggy here this morning. Forecast is for isolated showere. Last night I think we had scattered showerers because we drove in and out of rain. Lots of lightning. It can be pretty at night if only it weren't destructive. Dooley

12. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Good Morning to all .Its a wonderful day here in Big Skies .It is really shivering weather here at night .I just love it .All to soon I'll have to fly back to all that heat in Texas.I like to get away for a time but I love my home .Where my little Oreo is waiting for my return.

13. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good morning all 9th August. Cloudy skies here in Malmö, is the warm weather coming to an end?

Stew Noticeboard:
    - Place your guesses as to the exact time we will reach 20000 posts :D
    - Don't forget to vote in Caption Competition #10

14. Marlene

Marlene Young Pine

Good Morning! Well it's not any cooler here this morning..hot and muggy. It still will be about 98 today. The weatherman did say there is a possibility of some thundershowers later this afternoon. Had some around the area yesterday but not here.

Enjoy your day whatever you do. [​IMG]

15. muddybob

muddybob In Flower

Good morning all,

We've got overcast skies and had a slight drizzle overnight. It is supposed to clear up by afternoon. I'll go outside soon and enjoy it while it lasts. We need more rain to keep the dust down for horseback riding. I hate to choke on dust! This weather is just teasing me. Real rain please.
    I hope you all can get out of your funks soon and enjoy yourselves. Don't watch the news. Those images
    only make it worse. Take care.

muddy