Think on this .....

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Islandlife, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Islandlife

Islandlife Young Pine

If you died right now the clothes you are wearing would be your GHOST outfit forever more.

What would you be looking like? Can you describe yourself?

I'd be wearing grey blue jeans, long sleeve rhinestone sparkling t-shirt with a grey fuzzy hoody and big white fleeced lined slippers. Now I have to start thinking IF that is how I want my ghost person to look for all eternity.

Next question - Can ghosts change their clothes? ........ Hmmm - things to ponder.

2. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Since the only ones who will be able to see you as a ghost is another ghost, why would you really be concerned about what you looked like? At least half of them would look even worse.
    I don't really care what live people think of the way I look now so I don't think what I am wearing as a ghost is going to be a problem.......unless I die in the shower, that raises issues of a totally different kind.

2ofus likes this.
  3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Well I'd really like to die in my sleep but if I did then I'd have the same issues as Toni. I'd hate for anyone living to see me without clothes. :eek: I don't believe in ghosts but I'd hate to be responsible for a funeral director dying of shock!! :sulk:

4. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

My favorite Under Armour leggings and a blue sweatshirt ... not too bad.

Advertisement
  5. marlingardener

marlingardener Happy

Goodness, I've had living persons gasp at my "outfits", much less ghosts! My favorite clothing is a pair of jeans (well worn and perhaps in need of a patch or two), a tee-shirt or sweat shirt, and tennis socks worn with slip-on shoes. The hens don't mind how I look, and my husband wears about the same outfit. We may not be fashionable, but we sure are comfortable!

6. mart

mart Strong Ash

Mmm,, Not sure we really want to go there but,, Old jeans with air conditioning built in, Turquoise sweat shirt with several different colors of paint on the front and cut off sleeves. Crew socks with sport shoes that have been in and out of mud several times and if its cold,, my thermal bottoms !! It is not a pretty picture but dogs and horses don`t seem to care.