Train

Discussion in 'Jokes and Games' started by Islandlife, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Islandlife

Islandlife Young Pine

A man and a woman who had never met before, but who were both married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a transcontinental train.

Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly, he in the upper berth and she in the lower.

At 1:00 AM,the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying, 'Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold.'

'I have a better idea,' she replied in a sultry tone, 'Just for tonight, let's pretend that we're married'.

'Wow! That's a great idea!' he exclaimed.

'Good,' she replied, 'Get your own #@$$@#& blanket!'

After a moment of silence, he farted.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. Philip Nulty
      Replies:
      Views:

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Nice to get that feeling of home isn't it?!!:chuckle:

4. SarahMay

SarahMay New Seed

This year, starting with summer, I visited at least five European countries, including Germany, Austria, Spain, Italy, London. I speak English pretty well, but I desire to know also Russian, German, Italian, Spanish. Because European countries are so many and diverse, you can't better understand their culture without any of these languages. You can't go deeper into a country's culture. So I used to book train tickets in advance because it's cheaper. So, my first destination would be Germany the following week. Now, I can call me for sure an explorer.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
    marlingardener and Odif like this.