Walmart Good Deal on Bark Mulch

Discussion in 'Home Improvement, DIY and Repair' started by Riccur, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Riccur

Riccur Seedling

Not sure how many of you use Bark Mulch for around your house landscaping, but my local Walmart this week had a great deal on bark mulch. They had it for $1.80 a bag. Check your local walmart for this great deal and get the mulch early for your landscaping. I bought enough bags for my whole yard as well as my mother's yard too. Hope you all can get this deal as well!

2. DawnsGarden

DawnsGarden New Seed

Thanks for.the heads up! I was just saying I wanted to try that out this year. Does one bag stretch pretty far?

3. Riccur

Riccur Seedling

Yeah it is a normal sized bag that is on sale for that price. It depends on how deep the areas you have are, but a got about thirty bags of mulch, which will be enough for me. I usually can use about twenty bags, but I figure at this price I would do a couple different spots around my yard that I usually don't do. Bring a truck to Walmart in other words! :)

DawnsGarden likes this.
  4. DawnsGarden

DawnsGarden New Seed

One section is about 20 foot by 3 foot and the other is about 10 foot by 15. Do you think 10 bags would be enough?

Advertisement
  5. Riccur

Riccur Seedling

Yeah sounds like that should be enough. I always tend to over buy with anything I get mainly because I just end up giving it to someone else who may need it. Good luck!

6. Ms kitty 01

Ms kitty 01 In Flower

Sounds like a good deal.

7. Riccur

Riccur Seedling

Yeah I thought it was. I made a trip just for it so I could get all the mulch that I will need. I brought my truck just for the purpose of filling it up.