what furniture matches with olive green paint?

Discussion in 'Choosing Colors' started by lyndis, Aug 16, 2009.

1. lyndis

lyndis New Seed

My parents have been kind enough to give me their room as it's the biggest bedroom in the house and i will be in need of more space seeing as i am going into my last two years of school, some intense studying will be in need.

I've decided to paint the room olive/army green. I hope that it won't turn out too dark.
    I looked on ikea's belgian website and found a few wardrobes, beds and desk that i quite liked. but they all ranged from dark to light, modern to antique looking, western to african etc..

Is there a way that i could combine each of these elements without it clashing too much?
    I would like to hang a large photograph of NYC and have quite a modern wardrobe big enough to fit my clothes shoes and accessories, but i also want a cosy corner with a mini couch to relax before beginning to study. i still need to find the perfect desk and bookshelves for my studying.

Would it be boring to have all the furniture the same colour? is it too much to try and combine all these elements?

Thanks in advance :)

2. Loading...