What rials up your dander?

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Tooty2shoes, Mar 15, 2017.

1. marlingardener

marlingardener Happy

Carolyn, I went through the same thing with my mother. I'd haul her to the grocery, get everything on her list and a few other "optionals" and as soon as we got to her house and put everything away, there was a "Oh, I forgot, I need xxxx." I went for it several times, then told her we'd be sure to pick that up NEXT WEEK. Caregivers can be pushed just so far . . . .

2. carolyn

carolyn Strong Ash

Jane... it is usually something not to be done without thought... not a next week thing.. like Depends...several times a week this happens. Today I called and asked if she was going along when I took him for a doctors appt. "yes". I asked if they had a list we could stop and get what they needed. "no, I can't think of anything." as we were getting close she told him we were going to get the car e-checked and stop for some groceries and then we would come back and pick him up... "what? you said you didn't need anything."..... "or I would have called you tomorrow then" I said she would have had to have waited until Friday for them then. when we got there... "I don't think I can walk the whole way, you go in, it will be quicker anyway".... this is daily.