Which software is the best to develop Interior Design?

Discussion in 'Interior Design' started by toplisek, Oct 18, 2007.

1. toplisek

toplisek New Seed

I have not seen link, where are the best sources for software in the area of interior design.

2. Loading...

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

4. toplisek

toplisek New Seed

5. Frank

Toplisek please don't mention the name of that software again. That's the second time you have mentioned it and I have edited it out. Are you here to ask a genuine question or just waste our time?

Advertisement
  6. toplisek

toplisek New Seed

...don't mention the name of that software again. [/quote]

Uf, sorry that I posted question beacuse forum is suppose to be as help and issues. I di not receive answer on my problem and I just thought that you did not notice. thank you anyway but I did not think that such welcome message can be from admin-rude...

I'm sure you will have great members...I will not post on this forum. Have 10 years experience with forums and this was the ...

7. nan1234

nan1234 Seedling

Hi Frank,

Toplisek may have the suspicion of advertising. But I wonder, is it okay if we mention the name of a specific product in the forum? If you had not replied, I would have posted a reply with a couple of software product names or links. I am sorry for this followup, but I want to make sure that everything we do is right here. Thanks.

8. Frank

Absolutely Nan! One of the powers of a collection of people is that we can make recommendations to each other and discover stuff we might never have heard about. So feel free to do this. It's when this privilege gets abused for commercial or other reasons that a community can suffer (the "boy who cried wolf" scenario, can what's being posted be trusted anymore etc...). As you've noticed it gets me snappy.

9. toplisek

toplisek New Seed

Exactly Frank,
    I have many experience on forums and as administrator you should first check who abuses such forums. Just question for one software is not abuse. Anyway forum is supposed to bring people together for their issues.

I think if you do not like such issues with questions it is better to deveope blog and even their you will have clients which post spam and abuse. I'm sure you will detect them easily as this is possible also on forum. I'm registered and you can fast remove my profile. So, my intention and others is not to abuse (I'm registered for this reason).

thanks

10. Frank

That's good to hear toplisek :)

11. toplisek

toplisek New Seed

Nice reply Frank.

12. arv

arv Seedling

I would say Sketchup . It's not exactly for interiors but it is the friendliest modeling tool and believe me I know as I am an architect . There are tons of other software which do all sorts of out of the box layouts but if you really want an excellent tool for free which gives you all the freedom Sketchup is the way to go .

13. Aimee-Louise

Aimee-Louise New Seed

14. reenascreations

reenascreations New Seed

15. Natitude

Natitude New Seed

I'm newer here so I may be late to the game but I wanted to suggest a cool site (not really software i suppose??) I've came across for interior design. It's fairly new but it allows to you to digitally create rooms and you can paint them, add furniture, accents, etc to your room to get a feel for what you want to do. Granted, it's digital - so it's not going to look EXACTLY like what it would in real life, but it gives you a really good idea of what colors go with what and that sort of thing. 'http://www.designmyroom.com/'

(also, the feature that makes this particularly cool is there are 'accent items' like leaves and flowers that you can use for inspiration in designing).