Wildlife a Mixture

Discussion in 'Bird' started by Sydney Smith, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Sydney Smith

Sydney Smith In Flower

Hi. Been hunting through those old pics again and found these. They are all ref birds +wildlife so please excuse mixture. I have three batches so will post first and then edit others.Syd.

Attached Files:

Frank, donm and Jewell like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. Papa2mykids
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Hi Sydney, just a tip for photo posting. When you have all you images uploaded you can insert every image into the message as a full-size image using the button as highlighted below:

post-image3.gif

That may help members who want to view your images but don't have the time to go through and click them one by one.
    This step is entirely optional though but I thought I would mention it to you.

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Once again Syd you've shown us some great images. My favourite is the one of the Woodpigeon in flight. :stew2:

5. Sydney Smith

Sydney Smith In Flower

Hi Eileen - Frank. Eileen glad you like the pics - I did have a really good couple of pics of a Marsh Harrier in flight showing great detail of its wing feathers etc- sadly they seem to have vanished somehow. We lived close to Colchester and open country for 28 years and that was the one and only time a large raptor was seen by us - no novelty to you in Scotland I guess. Frank. I have said that I am not the brightest by any means on PC's and actually I was not selecting either of the two options you note. The pics were just coming out of the folder I had transferred them to and appearing as thumbnails - I actually thought it was a Site thing to save space as much as poss. However, whatever I have more to send in so will do as you suggest - upload them all and then press the full size button. I have a very strong feeling this PC of mine, aided by my ignorance has aquired a (sort of) mind of its own.
    Regards to you both. Syd.
    Edit. I uploaded some pics which appeared full size but in the middle of this text I have written. I have deleted them. Will try to attach just one to this. Edit. Cannot make it work - will try again later.
    ]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015