3 or 4 Tier Board Strategy Game In Star Trek Made Real ?

Discussion in 'Jokes and Games' started by azw1879, May 24, 2006.

1. azw1879

azw1879 Seedling

A strange question I know, but as I like chess, I remembered being told that the 3 or 4 tier board(s) strategy game (made of glass?) played in the programme, was actually manufactured as a real game. :-?

Any Star Trek fans that can supply details about such ?

I do like strategy games, so any info appreciated.

C.J.

2. Loading...

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

4. azw1879

azw1879 Seedling

Thanks very much.

I'm not a fan of Star Trek either, but I did recall the game, maybe catching my attention because of my interest in chess etc.

There is another type of chess, or at least a variant of the normal chess, which lets you refight the battle at the Little Bighorn, details of how to play being in a site called 'Chess is War'.

Thanks again

C.J.

5. i love bugs

i love bugs The Weatherman of Craggy Island

Check my profile CJ, gardening , chess and astronomy. I love star trek and have seen every episode , i will get you the rules , do you want to use it (3d chess) in a design . Wan' t to play chess on Gardenstew
    :oops: Bugs

ps not tonight, my mammy says I have to be in bed by 9

Advertisement
  6. azw1879

azw1879 Seedling

Are you a 'Trekkie'? :-|

Is it true they actually made a Klingon dictionary/language book, as in, it has been officially designated as a language ? :-?

A sci-fi movie I liked was 'Silent Running'. Have you seen it, trying to protect the last of the earth's plants by sending them into space in giant 'greenhouse craft' ? :eek:

Man, it would be great if you could get those maintenance robots, not only could they be programmed to do mechanical repairs, but gardening as well. :-D

C.J.

7. azw1879

azw1879 Seedling

I've been informed that Klingon has been designated a language. Apparently, one of the Big Brother tasks was for someone to learn some phrases ! :-?

C.J.