A thank you note

Discussion in 'Pets' started by dooley, Apr 2, 2008.

1. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

We bought Chance an Dogloo at a yard sale last fall and she didn't like it. She wouldn't go into it at all. It was quite big and I put her blankets into it and raised up up off the ground. So, since she wouldn't use it I dragged it out to the big yard and made her a deck with some pallets we had. I put a board on the top and her blankets. Now when she is in the little yard she can still see out over the neighborhood. So, what to do with that nice big doghouse. The people across the street have a large dog who had a small doghouse. He barely fit into it. So, we hauled it across the street and asked the people if they would like it for their dog. They did want it and the woman said her husband could fix the bottom on it and she was sure the dog would like it.
    This morning when dr went outside he came back with a card in an envelope that he found attached to the gate. It is a Thank you card and says, "Thank you for my beautiful new warm house. My old one went to the yound kid. His name is Rocky. By the way my name is jigsaw. Thank you again." It has two muddy paw prints on it. One says Rocky and one says Jigsaw. Wasn't that nice of them to send a thank you card for something we didn't want anymore. dooley

2. Loading...