About Not Missing Postings

Discussion in 'Computer and Internet' started by Henry Johnson, May 9, 2015.

1. Henry Johnson

Henry Johnson In Flower

Thanks, Toni , for the help as in your post as follovvs:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you click on the words Latest Posts at the top of the page, under the GardenStew banner you will get a list of all new posts and further down that list will include all posts that you have not read whether they are several days old or newer since the software considers them new to you. When the forum is very active it is quite easy for posts to slip out of the top listing without every one seeing them. To have a fresh list of new posts each day, before logging out of the Stew click on Mark All Forums Read. Then each time you visit the Stew there will be only the new unread posts showing.

Also, Hank, does the W on your keyboard not work? Just wondering why you use double V instead.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Very perceptive of you, Toni... Yes, that is the case causing the double V usage at instances calling for
    a W; the W key on my laptop doesn't Work.. Neither does the [TAB] key, but there are almost always 'Work-a-rounds' .... [COPY] + [PASTE] takes care of the missing W if there aren't too many of them to do and the [SPACE BAR] covers for the [TAB] key. . . . .
    Thanks tons for the help on not missing postings..
    Love to all, Hank.

2. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Thanks Hank for highlighting this. I had no idea that members were missing this. I've added a note to our Starter Pack thread and I'll put up a How To thread shortly also.