Abraham The Hardware Man

Discussion in 'Jokes and Games' started by Desert Rat, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Desert Rat

Desert Rat The Dusty Blogger

In honor of being another year older today, I would like to tell you the story of Abe, a hardware salesman.

Abe had sold hardware for more than 40 years, traveling the highways and byways of his district. His boss convinced him to attend a tool show at McCormick Place in Chicago. Abe spent the day wandering this vast hall, looking at all the new products and he was feeling his age. Back in his hotel room, he was sitting on his bed, having taken off his shoes. He sat rubbing his feet and thinking, "Oy do these feet hurt. These feet should belong to my worst enemy." Comes a knock at the door--knock, knock. Abe groans and pads over to the door in his sock feet. Opens the door and there stands a "lady of the evening", easy to tell as she wears a short skirt, up to here and a little top, down to there. Perfumed and who knows, maybe be-wigged she leans on the door frame. Abe, who if he is nothing else is polite,says to her, Yes young lady, what can I do for you?" She replies. "I am here to offer you super sex." Abe looks a moment and then says,"Thank you young lady. You are very kind. Tonight I think, I would like the soup."

2. TheBip

TheBip Young Pine

*rotflol* Thats funny :D

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

4. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good one DR!

5. Chitweed

Chitweed In Flower

DR
    I have been to that hardware show! It's HUGE. Very tiring. I would go for the soup at the end of the day too... if a hooker came to my door... and the 'up to the there' thing...and...oh well...you know what I mean.
    :) Besides, I love soup!