AGS Shows 2015

Discussion in 'Garden Visits and Flower Shows' started by Palustris, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Palustris

Palustris Young Pine

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
    Frank likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Thanks for posting your photos Palustris. I was just able to have a small browse but I can already tell they will be of interest to many forum members. The software lays out the pages nicely.

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Beautiful!! After seeing all your photographs I'm looking forward to spring even more now.

5. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Lovely! Thanks for sharing your photos. I can grow several of them in our garden, and we've already got quite a few, but new Corydalis and Hepatica wouldn't go amiss. Some of the Primulas and Saxifragas made my mouth water. I crave the Gentiana acaulis "Arctic Fanfare"! And I didn't know the Digitalis ferruginea counted as an alpine. I got mine from my old gardening friend in Molde. I wonder where hers came from.

I love the presentations. When I see how my plants look in my garden I have to admire the work gone into those lovely bowl-shapes. Beautiful! Why, oh why won't the Cyclamen grow for me? We've tried several hardy types, but the just won't live here.