An official membership card from GardenStew!

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Help' started by S-H, Mar 3, 2011.

1. S-H

S-H Hardy Maple

Last week I went to cover the annual Flower Show of Pakistan (held at the Sea View Beach of Karachi). I took a lot of pictures (which I am now sharing with everyone over here). I will soon also upload a video of the whole event on my YouTube and Vimeo accounts.

Anyway, the one suggestion which I have - Is that if I only had a real card which certified that I am from the GardenStew. Then I'd have gotten even more goodies (which are usually reserved for members of the press). Which of course I'd have also shared with everyone over here! :)

So something like a press card from the GardenStew would have been great!!!

:stew1:

2. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Next time S-H please contact me and I can create an image for you that could be printed out. I'd be interested to see if that would work as I doubt we are globally recognised yet :)

3. S-H

S-H Hardy Maple

It doesn't matter actually. Because the person usually guarding the gate to anything, is always of sub-normal intelligence... So all that such people really need to see, is something that looks and feels official (meaning that it should have a bar-code printed on it somewhere, as well as it be laminated in thick plastic or something). The rest I am 100% sure will be automatic!!! :)

Although I got away with it this time, as seeing me with a camera at the opening ceremony of the Flower Show - The usherer simply assumed that I also must be from the press (as I too was walking with some journalists)! However for next time, I'd like to be prepared beforehand...
    :D