anyone having trouble with photobucket

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by koszta kid, Sep 27, 2011.

1. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

Don't know what happened. Was going to share new aster pictures.No IMG code at bottom of picture.And 3/4 of pictures gone.only 3 garden pictures. and all kinds of fall siggies-I never put in PB. Gremlins

2. Loading...

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

I think PB has been doing an update Koszta as I've been having trouble over the last few days too. However, things seem to be back to normal this morning.

4. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

That happens to me once in a while too. It always seems to resolve itself.

5. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

I would pay a fee and have them leave things where I put them. like looking for tool in the garage :'(

Advertisement
  6. Philip Nulty

Philip Nulty Strong Ash

Hi kostza kid,
    i used to store my pictures with Photobucket,..these days i only keep short video's there,..and even those are not all i would like to upload,..they are not up to date with the various video types and photo stories.

I started using a storage site,..which is free until you use up all your allotted space,..which takes a very long time,..then there is a small fee for the year,..you should check it out,..seeing its free you have nothing to lose.

DivShare - Professional Media and Document Sharing

7. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

Thanks will give them a try. had trouble with PB years ago. had changed password-then wouldn't let me back in.So when I tried Monday to show new pictures.Here with this old account-Grandchildren 8 years old.GD is 18 now.And will not open new pictures.Says wrong password.

8. Philip Nulty

Philip Nulty Strong Ash

Ah yes i recall having the very same trouble with FB years ago,..and i never did manage to get back in to that account,..with either the old password or the new one,..it was then i signed up with Divshare and remained with them until this year,..i have so many thousands of pictures that i was depending on someone else to store in safety and not wanting to lose them that i decided to store mine on a Passport Hard Drive,..and also burn them to Disc as well,..just in case,..now i have nobody to blame,lol.

9. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

I do have all most all my pictures on Cds.But this winter want to read a lot more. Got book Digital Photo Simplified. And since I have reading dis-order.i skip read. Have to re-read info- many times.But since i never typed before. And spelling is very poor Sometimes spell can't even help. But keep trying :-D

10. Philip Nulty

Philip Nulty Strong Ash

If its any help,..we all have a problem at times spelling,..and the "Spell Check" is of great assistance,..however it drives me mad at times,..this side of the pond the spelling is different for the same word found on the other side of the pond,..so when the "Spell Check" tells me my word is spelled wrongly and i try again and its accepted,..it still may be wrong for this side of the pond as its the American spelling that is accepted as being correct,lol.

11. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

and since I had seizure last summer.I skip write also.But having a customer who is a doctor. got me help. and can drive now. Since on right meds. I have started account with image shack.Much smaller-now have to learn how to show pictures from there. Thanks