Attachment

Discussion in 'Testing' started by kate, Sep 3, 2015.

1. kate

kate In Flower

Just testing adding an Image due to problems at another forum,

Scale_insect.jpg
    So its the other site, pity because I login daily, its tropical gardens.

K

2. cajuncappy

cajuncappy In Flower

Some forums I just click on the picture then right click and do the ole copy and paste:
    [​IMG]
    That works here.
    some forums I right click and choose save url then open the pictire widget and click url then paste it there.[​IMG]
    That works here too.

finally if I do not have the picture on our blog where I can find it easily I go to the picture thingy on the bottom of the box and click upload image then I find a picture to post and click on it and it uploads. This is a pain requiring ya to resize most pictures first cause most cameras take too big a picture. This is a pain and takes so long that I don't have time to do it specially if I am sharing it to several blogs and forums. Thats why I always use the above 2 styles for pic tires and when I have more than one like usual I post the link to where they all can be found.

3. kate

kate In Flower

The problem was from computer to forum, for some reason I get an error, still do.

Not here though..strange but I reported it.
    Thanks!

K

4. cajuncappy

cajuncappy In Flower

My problem with going from computer to forums is most forums dont take big picture files they say file too big. Try resizing your picture and resubmitting it again this works the majority of the time.

5. kate

kate In Flower

Thanks Cajun but my Images are an acceptable size. The forum software creates a thumbnail we then click to see the bigger picture on another page.

The forum accepts 1000 x 750 which straight from the camera I edit to resize in Windows paint programe.

I went back to the forum last night and two others have the same problem.

K