Best stuff ever!!!!

Discussion in 'Plant Pests, Diseases and Weeds' started by Pinkiered, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

I have been working on hand digging out a flower bed. Well, this morning I went out to do some digging and found a HUGE ant bed. I had this stuff my mom bought me but had never tried it (neither had she, she got it on sale). You hook it up to the hose and turn the little knob. It turns to a white foam and sinks into the ground.......IT WORKS! This afternoon I went out to do some more digging and decided to see if it did work. I dug up the whole bed....and found the queen. Dead! Everything! YAY!

I dont know how it does on plants but I sprayed my cannas with it, just to test it. Ill let you in on it when I know.

Oh it would help if I let you know the name, huh? HA!

Ortho Max Lawn and Garden insect killer. It says it kills over 150 insects guaranteed. Well, It doesnt kill worms, thank goodness! I found some when I dug up the ant bed.

I hate to use this in my garden but the ants are so bad, I had to do something! :oops:

2. Loading...

3. Kimberly

Kimberly Seedling

Ohhhh I am writing that down!!! I just found a huge ant hill in an old tree stump!!! :D

4. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

Oh I forgot to let yall know. It didnt kill my plants.