Connected again!

Discussion in 'Computer and Internet' started by dooley, Nov 23, 2005.

1. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Finally, I'm connected again. It always seems to take longer to get things done than you plan for it. I have a Compac Presario with Windows XP now. It has a 17 inch moniter. I'm just finding my way around things and I may be just finding things for a long while. I was using Opera for my browser now Dan installed Mozilla Firefox. The screen looks different. He told me when I don't have anything else to do to explore it. Not having anything else to do at this time of year is about like the rest of the year. I thought when we were retired we'd have all kinds of time to do things. Well, I guess we are doing things. Just not the things I thought we'd be doing. How did I ever get things done when the boys were young and I worked too. Dooley

2. Loading...

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Great to have you back with us Dooley!!!! You've been missed. :smt045 Glad you're enjoying your new :smt024 :D

I'm off down to England tomorrow for a few days but will catch up with you when I get back around the 30th.

4. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Dooley your back! Greeeaat! :smt023 :smt028

You new computer sounds great. I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser and have been for a long while now. It's the best out there and much more secure than Internet Explorer.

It's nice to have an old friend back here at GardenStew :smt035 :smt039