decided to change the decoration of my house

Discussion in 'Interior Design' started by barita_lola, Jul 29, 2007.

1. barita_lola

barita_lola New Seed

Hi friend, I am from Roseville,California. and today I have decided to change the decoration of my house. but I don't know much about it. So does anyone know any place where they sell home decoration here in roseville,California?? like a store or somebody??

2. Loading...

3. marine683

marine683 Seedling

If you are looking for highly specialized design ideas the web can be a great resource. I might suggest you take a look at Google before you drive off w/ your pick-up ready to haul some expensive furniture.

IKEA is a fun store to browse through if you are having trouble coming up with ideas.

4. StevePM

StevePM New Seed

Don't rush out to buy decorations without an idea of what you want. This sounds obvious, but without a clear idea of what you want to achieve you probably won't be satisfied with the results.

I've found that model homes are a great place to get some decorating ideas. The designs aren't too extreme and are usually at least modestly well done. There are quite a few design shows on TV too that can give some good inspiration.

Remember to take into account paint or wall covering, floors, lighting, furniture, and accessories. You don't have to replace it all, but you need to have it work together.

Good luck!

5. beddecor

beddecor New Seed

Good for you!
    take a look at the HGTV web site, they have tons of looks, and new ideas. Take your time, so you don't end up expending on objects that later you won't use. Search new furniture stores, as well as flea markets, but again take your time.
    God look and have fun!!!

P.O.