Flowers dying because your dog is chewing up watering system

Discussion in 'Gardening Other' started by cyoung35, Sep 21, 2005.

1. cyoung35

cyoung35 New Seed

I recently had a problem with my dog tearing out my drip system and chewing up the sprinkler heads. All my flowers and plants were dying because they weren't getting the correct amount of water. I came up with an idea that cured the problem and I would like to share it with you. In the major home improvement warehouses they sell a product call watering edging, what it is is a plastic edging that looks just like the edging you put around your grass. This edging however has a hose hookup on one end and it has hole punched in it to spray water on the plants. I put this in place of my drip system and there are no small tubes or heads for my dog to chew off or tear out. I just ran this edging throughout my back yard garden and all my plants are doing well now and my dog is upset because there is nothing for him to destroy. I hope this helps someone who has the same problem I had.

2. Loading...