FREE Cassia alata Candlestick tree seeds Help me please

Discussion in 'Plant and Seed Exchange' started by Gizmo, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Gizmo

Gizmo Animal Magnet

I have alot of free seeds if anyone wants some. The only thing is I can't pay postage times have been hard on me. Last time I got alot of orders and its just to much. I have them and don't want to waste them. I thought we could do like a chain. I send the seeds to 1 person and they send to the next and so on. Do you think that would work. Or if theres someone willing to take over a 1,000 and send them out for me. I can do postage one time but thats it Sorry!
    I know its been along time since I posted but my hubby is home since Sept disabled. Sitting and writing and sending letters is not possible. Thank you all.

2. Loading...

3. trudy

trudy In Flower

Would doing a sase work for you? I'd be willing to help you out if you like. By doing sase it wouldn't cost you anything, an it shouldn't as that wouldn't be fair to you. If the seeds are of a size that could be crushed in the processing at the Post Office then require the persons to include bubble wrap or a padded envelope. I know I have done this many times an didn't mind a bit.

4. Peppersage

Peppersage In Flower

:D :rolleyes: What can you tell us about this Candle Stick Tree, would it be appropriate in the window at Christmas time. It has such an intriguing name, you really must introduce us to it. Give it an advertisement, pretty please.

5. Gizmo

Gizmo Animal Magnet

Here is the post I listed before(Cassia alata - Candlestick Tree). Now its 10 foot high.

Advertisement
  6. cajunbelle

cajunbelle Daylily Diva

7. Gizmo

Gizmo Animal Magnet

Thanks for the link sites Cajunbelle. I forgot how to post pic's and I have so many different things to post. Been out of practice :D