FREE Picture resizing program from Google.

Discussion in 'Computer and Internet' started by Tooty2shoes, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Tooty2shoes

Tooty2shoes Hardy Maple

Hi all: Maybe some of you already us this program for your photo's. I use a free photo program from Google which has some really good apt's in it. Plus it is very easy to use. You can crop, change the size, colors, ect. It's called: Picasa 3. :stew1:

Jewell likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. SusieQ07

SusieQ07 In Flower

Picasa has been around for yrs. I have it but much prefer "photoscape" also free and does so much more!

4. Cayuga Morning

Cayuga Morning Strong Ash Plants Contributor

Hi Tooty2shoes & SuzyQ07---I use Picassa 3 also, then use the'Picnik' link to resize photos. It works for me, but it is very time consuming. so much so that the teens in my house have asked me to stop whining about it! Maybe I will try your suggestion, SuzyQ07 of photoscape. I am not particularly tech-savy, so I hope it is fairly self-evident.

5. Tooty2shoes

Tooty2shoes Hardy Maple

SusieQ07: Thanks for the heads up on the other photo program. I will have to check it out. I never heard of that one before. ;)

Advertisement
  6. Jewell

Jewell Incorrigible Gardener Plants Contributor

Puget Sound Region of the Pacific NW,Zone7b
    Tooty2shoes, I use Picassa all the time too. I really like it for resizing, cropping, and aligning my photos when I have a crooked shot. I think it is an awesome program and free too. It is the easiest one I have found to use, but maybe it is just that I am familiar with it. ;)

Tooty2shoes likes this.
  7. Tooty2shoes

Tooty2shoes Hardy Maple

Cayuga Morning and Jewell: I like Picassa very much also. Does everything I need. I'll have to try the piknik link in the program. I am also not very tech savvy and this one is really easy to us. :stew1: