Fun kinfolk get together.

Discussion in 'Member's Gallery' started by Ronni, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Ronni

Ronni Hardy Maple

I love when I can get the family together. We're a close knit bunch in spite (or maybe because of) the many hardships we have endured as a family. Ron has come to fit right in with everyone. When we get together we're loud and boisterous, and a lot to take!! When one of the kids has a significant other they want to introduce to the family, they always bring them to one of our get togethers first, just so they get a first hand experience of the family they're entering into. ;)

Grayson couldn't make it last night, at the last minute he had to cover for someone at work, so I set aside massive quantities of food for him, which I'll drop off tomorrow. Everyone had a good time!

The kids invited Ron to battle with "light savers" (lightsabers.) It was a fierce battle, and Ron narrowly escaped being slain! :D

40650912_10160974052580387_1204955007628083200_n-1.jpg

William explaining what he went through to install an irrigation system in the back yard. They're either bored or intensely interested, I'm not sure which. :rofl: 40756677_10160974052675387_5721969965347635200_n.jpg

Don't quite know what Cam's GF Jenna is pointing out here. Cameron has kind of a "king of all he surveys" thing going on. :p
    40838669_10160974052630387_2359730138515505152_n.jpg

Attached Files:

eileen and Gail-Steman like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. Ronni
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. Ronni
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Gail-Steman

Gail-Steman Young Pine

Hi @Ronni gorgeous shots mate of the family :like: and I do adore your balcony very nice :heart:

There's some stern looking family members looking out on the pic's ;) me and my hubby see no one only his son when he pops in when he's not busy or the granddaughter when he brings her.

It's lovely when your family orientated and Ron seems to be enjoying himself well with the kids :)

Ronni likes this.
  4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Your family photographs are always something I look forward to Ronni. Poor Ron though having to defend himself against two lightsaber warriors!! ;)

Gail-Steman likes this.
  5. Ronni

Ronni Hardy Maple

I know, they all looked SO stern!! If you've seen any of my other family pics, you'll know that they are the LEAST stern and serious bunch ever! :)

Yeah, Ron has fun with the littles. Love that he does just what I do...get onto their level and play their games with them! He does the same with his grands.

Awww...what a sweet thing to say Eileen, thank you. :heart: Yeah, Ron really got ganged up on didn't he? :D

Gail-Steman likes this.
  6. Gail-Steman

Gail-Steman Young Pine

I've not seen your other family pic's not long being a new member...I think it's the concentration of looking that makes them look stern to me ;)

We've always been the same with the granddaughter but now she's 10 she's a game freak lol besides her phone and it's very rare we see the grandsons with them living in Wales but as the old saying goes (It keeps you young) :)