Gotcha!!

Discussion in 'Member's Gallery' started by Ronni, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Ronni

Ronni Hardy Maple

When I discovered we were going to be in Canada waters for part of our Boat Tour of Thousand Islands and Boldt Castle, I asked Ron how we’d know that we were in Canada. With a perfectly straight face he told me about a special line of demarcation in the water that you could actually see. I thought “Riiiiight :scheming:“ but nonetheless there was a part of me that wondered. Later, the tour guide on the boat said we were approaching Canadian waters and instructed us all to pay close attention to the water, to look over the side, she kept talking and creating a giant buildup, asking us what we could see and I thought “OMG it’s the line!!! The line!! Ron was telling the truth!” :eek:

This, folks, was a “GOTCHA!” moment! The answer to the tour guide's question of “what do you see?” after this giant buildup was simply “Water.” There is no line. DAMMIT!!! :mad::eek::p 38814402_10160869195235387_8477125089832206336_n.jpg

2ofus likes this.
  2. Loading...