Great Customer Service !

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Capt Kirk, May 5, 2012.

1. Capt Kirk

Capt Kirk Thank a Veteran today!

A year and a half ago, I bought a Edenpure electric space heater. It was quite expensive at just shy of $500. But it was for 1000 sq. ft. and had a 5 year warranty. The end of Feb. I had it running and the power went off and then came back on. I reset it by unplugging it and then plugging it back in. Everything worked except it wouldn't heat. It is an infared heater so I figured the bulb had blown. It is made here in Canton Ohio, so I called the company and they sent me shipping labels etc. I shipped it off and got it back in 6 days. Started it up and it heated, but the top was dented like someone had set on it and it had a terribly loud rattle when the fan run. I emailed the same gal that I had worked with before and she sent me more shipping labels. I shipped it off last Tues. and got it back on Fri. The dent is gone, the rattle is gone and it heats. It is so quiet you can hardly tell it's on. I have never used a company that has that good of customer service before! And it's made in the USA and Ohio!

2. Loading...

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

It's good to hear that this company ensures that their customers get such a good service. We mainly only get to know of companies that rip us off or don't care about their customers. I'm glad to hear that your space heater is now running smoothly again.

4. Jerry Sullivan

Jerry Sullivan Garden Experimenter Plants Contributor

It's nice to find a product you are happy with, it's even nicer when the customer service makes you happy.

Jerry

5. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

I'm glad to hear when someone has a GOOD experience with customer service somewhere. I am still trying to figure out how to order a ultraviolet bulb for an air cleaner that my F-I-L bought. It cost him $3500 for the unit and do you think I can order a new bulb to keep it working properly??? It has been almost 2 years ... website has an e-mail address and when you write them, they tell you to call the company you bought it from. THAT phone # is out of service!
    GRRR! SO FRUSTRATING!