Help!! my university project of computer mesuem

Discussion in 'Interior Design' started by bipula, Nov 15, 2006.

1. bipula

bipula New Seed

Hello
    I m asked to design a small place around (8ft by 12ft)the ladder to fit for old computers, in the university. i have no idea how to make that place look attractive....as i m completely from different field. so anybody can give me tips for this????
    Actually i want it too look like a museum as its contents are old computers. but the space is not enough so i think if we can hang some computers on chains or kind of (i m not quite sure), use the wall papers of old computers from the babbage age.....but things are not getting and its something important.....please a designer do help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Loading...

3. pondlady

pondlady Young Pine

Differentiate spaces with either the wallpaper or screens, so viewers see only one or two things at a time. Put each computer on a shelf built for it and attached to the wall. Do a print out from an old dot matrix printer. Hang old disks, old printers, use a binary background, use some blue tape used when key punch operators keyed in data, find some old punch cards. Check a local art gallery to see how paintings are hung. Hope this helps.

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Wow I think Jan has covered everything I was about to say. :-D Hope you get the room sorted to your satisfaction soon Bipula.

5. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Good job Pondlady .I had know ideas.