I no longer feel quite so stupid. ;)

Discussion in 'Jokes and Games' started by Ronni, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Ronni

Ronni Hardy Maple

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And my personal favorite :-D
    [​IMG]

eileen, donm, waretrop and 9 others like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Jerry Sullivan

Jerry Sullivan Garden Experimenter Plants Contributor

LOL, The things people do.

I do have the remnants of a socket and rachet set that took a test ride atop of an automobile after being fixed. While it happened over 40 years ago the survivors still sit in my tool chest as a reminder that sockets work best if I have them instead of spread across several miles of road.

Jerry

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

That last picture made me laugh out loud. :D

My husband once drove off with our (full) picnic basket on the roof. We never did find it and had to eat out - he's never made that mistake again. :rolleyes:

5. Ronni

Ronni Hardy Maple

I drove all the way to work one day with my coffee cup on the roof of my car. Amazingly, it was still there when I arrived!

And it was only when I saw it that I realized what all the honking from other motorists was about! ;)

Advertisement
  6. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

I laughed, as most of these are rather easy to do while thinking 'I'll just put this down for a minute' and then forgetting about it. I really don't understand the second picture at all though, that was a seriously dangerous thing. And the boat, well I can't even begin to explain that one! LOL

7. Ronni

Ronni Hardy Maple

Netty, I know what you mean.

Unfortunately though, "dangerous" hasn't stopped folks from doing some completely idiotic things! Are any of you familiar with The Darwin Awards? ;)

I figure in pic #2, someone just had a senior moment. Either that, or it was a clueless person who just didn't know that you plug that in rather than put it on the stovetop.

I used to work in a Marina, and I actually saw someone doing that exact thing in the boat pic. A bunch of guys. They were drunk! Long before the days of cell phones though, or it would have made a very funny picture. :D

8. Donna S

Donna S Hardy Maple

Hubby did a boat thing. Put boat in water without the plug. I'm holding on for dear life as he's circle the parking lot and parks the trailer. Never saw him move so fast back to get the trailer and pull boat out of water. I promised I'd never tell:)

9. Ronni

Ronni Hardy Maple

OOPS! :twisted:

10. Tooty2shoes

Tooty2shoes Hardy Maple

:-D :-D :-D :stew1:

11. 2ofus

2ofus Hardy Maple

I love the pictures and got a big laugh out of them. The first picture reminds me of my daughter. She laid her wallet on top of the car to gas up. Forgot it and drove off. Another day she was following us in her car and we saw that her purse was hung up on her antenna! The second one I can understand as I grew up with gas cook stoves. I discovered electric stoves do not cool off as fast. My pitcher was only slightly melted but still useable. The 3rd picture, I'm guilty of also but only with coffee cups. I've lost a few of them. The 4th picture I haven't done yet, Thank goodness! :oops: :oops:

12. waretrop

waretrop Strong Ash Plants Contributor

They all made me laugh but I just love the white out lady. That is like the lady on advertizing that puts her cup in the CD spot of her computer.

13. TheBip

TheBip Young Pine

LOL

Im glad my jeep is too tall to put stuff on the roof :D Of course, most of my vehicles have been too tall, so I never got into the habit. Bad habit, Id say!

14. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

What a great foto spread. It makes you just shake your head, doesn't it.
    Pity that the folks in the pics doing silly things seem to all be women...for I can tell you that men do just as stupid of things.

15. Hollan89

Hollan89 New Seed

Haha, those pictures really drive me to laugh out loud. Maybe some of them are not seen to be true, they can pose themselves for fun; however, they make me feel good.

16. Shawchert

Shawchert In Flower

This is a good smile right here, other peoples mistakes, makes me feel a little better about myself :3