I'm just getting started

Discussion in 'Welcome to GardenStew' started by granbonnie, Jun 5, 2017.

1. granbonnie

granbonnie New Seed

This is my first time to post on a forum. I like fresh vegetables, but I don't know much about growing them. I hope for some help with this.

Philip Nulty likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Odif

Odif Young Pine

Hello and welcome to garden stew. You have come to the right place if you want to learn about growing plants. Tell us a bit about your garden space and we can surely help you. Potatoes are a good crop to plant as a first in your garden. I nearly always plant potatoes as a precursor to other crops.

Philip Nulty likes this.
  4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

:wave:Welcome to our forums granbonnie from Scotland. We all love gardening here so don't be shy about asking questions. Even the most experienced gardeners need a helping hand now and then.

Philip Nulty likes this.
  5. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Hi GranBonnie and a warm welcome to GardenStew :hi: For vegetable questions I recommend you post them in our useful Fruit and Veg Gardening forum. Lots of helpful and friendly folk here. Enjoy!

Philip Nulty likes this.
  6. carolyn

carolyn Strong Ash

Hi and welcome. step on in and tell us about yourself... where you live and what you like. where you live helps with better growing information for your area. If you live int he sub tropics and we in the North want to help... it isn't much help. ask your questions and don't be afraid to ask for help. and as always... pictures are very helpful if you can add them.

Philip Nulty likes this.