Interesting - from Glastonbury Council

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Tetters, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Tetters

Tetters Young Pine

This link will take you to Glastonbury, which is a fairly well heard of place I think. They always put their council news into the public domain - usually on YouTube. We found this very very interesting and informative. Well worth a little time to watch it.

Odif, eileen and Zigs like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

There is SO much I could say to this, but I don't want to get political on here. But people previously talking about this were tagged a conspiracy theorist.
    Everyone should watch this and it should be talked about in every single council in every single town, region and city.

Odif, Tetters, eileen and 1 other person like this.
  4. Zigs

Zigs Young Pine

There were groups of people labeled conspirators in 1943. They tried to warn people about what was happening. The first group were taken away and had their heads cut off. Another group tried to kill Hitler ..

"Hitler and his staff retaliated by arresting and executing suspected conspirators and cracking down on anyone believed to oppose the regime."

Someone said to me recently that "Conspiracy theorists" are usually people that turn out to be right a few years later :rolleyes:

Or as my children call it - "Daaaad, why didn't you tell us that before?"

If we're wrong then we've made a fuss about something that won't happen. If we're right, then we will have lost all of our freedoms, be locked into ghettos with no chance of escape/food/keeping warm, forever....

Odif, Tetters and eileen like this.
  5. Tetters

Tetters Young Pine

Netty, it IS ok to talk about this, and it is posted in the ''not necessarily gardening'' bit. Not only that, but I did put it past Frank first, and have his blessing to post it.
    This is a subject I want to discuss with friends, and anyone who might just benefit from being clued up on what is going on. It may dawn on people at some time that the purpose for sticking my old neck out is primarily for their sake and welfare. If we can enlighten just a very few people and persuade them to at least prepare for the worst, whilst hoping for the best - and to be in the strongest possible position to take what comes.
    The farmers in the Netherlands were awake, and they fought for their farms in their elections..... and WON. I would rather the UK was run by the farmers right now instead of the pathetic people who call themselves politicians. I would feel that my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren might have a safer and happier future. My dad fought in the war for my freedom. It's my turn now - before it's too late.

Netty, Odif and Zigs like this.