Interior Designer Program

Discussion in 'Interior Design' started by jnarowski, Oct 9, 2006.

1. jnarowski

jnarowski New Seed

I have a question about setting up an interior designer program.
    I want to know if anyone here could help me setup a program for our products to be sold to interior designers. I want to know what you all would be looking for in a program that would interest you or what kind of pricing would be helpful to you.

Thank you all for your time and I look forward to hearing from you

2. Loading...

3. windowb

windowb New Seed

I'm not sure what you mean by a program. What kind of items would you be selling? The type of products that I look for range from one project to the next. If you can offer items that are the classic style to the modern / trendy style that would be ideal. I specialize in window treatments so I am always looking for new items in that area. As far as the price, I would suggest doing research on the items that are similar to yours. Then you can be comparable in price. I like to go all-out when I can but I also am looking for a good deal. I don't know if this info. is helpful but if you want to email me more specific info.

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

I have had to delete the link to your website jnarowsky as we don't allow spamming on these forums but I have left the rest of your post intact to see if anyone can help you find what you are looking for.