Its true, our pets are good for stress

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Pinkiered, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

Let me set the scene for you.

My little sister is staying with me for a few days because she had a nasty falling out with her roommate and close freind. Well, when she come she didnt come alone. She came with this charming little fellow, Lucky.
    [​IMG]

Well Lucky is only about 2 1/2 months old and a little terror. For this first day Lucky didnt leave my room (where Dianne is sleeping until Rob gets home)but yesterday we finally introduced him to my babies, 3 dogs, two cats and he discovered the snake last night.

That being said, let me set the funniest scene ever!!!!

Dianne wanted fast food for dinner last night so we went and got Checkers. We come home to eat. In my living room there is a tall bar that encloses the kitchen. Its about chest high so we have to sit in tall bar chair to eat at the counter. For whatever reason, she had the paper that was wrapped around her burger on her lap while she ate instead of the counter. On the paper was lettuce and onions covered in extra mayo that she didnt want.

Kiwi, Scrapie and Missy were laying down in the living room next to the book shelf.Lucky was on one of the bar chairs , plaing with the custion strings that were tied to the chair back and had untied them. Mouse had come in to eat and had seen the kitten for the first time and tho Lucky didnt see her (too busy playing with his back to her) she was standing onn her hind legs with both front paws on the chair about 4 inches from Lucky, watching him. I was sitting at the end of the bar drinking my tea.

Dianne was eatting and watching Mouse watch Lucky and the paper on her lap fell onto the floor. At the same time, Dianne made started yell...and the funny began. Lucky who was skiddish anyways, jumped straight up and back, right off the chair onto the floor. The custion come off the chair in the oppsite direction and landed on Mouse causing her to take off to the other side of the living room, whiched scared Kiwi. When Lucky had hit the ground, he hit it running towards my room down the hall. Kiwi being scared made a mad dash towards my room too. Lucky almost ran into Kiwi and instead jumped on Montys (snakes) cage to get away. With in mircoseconds, he discovered Monty whose head was on top of the cage. Fur standing on end and out comes some noise, like a cross between a hiss and a squeech, he take a flying leap off the top of the cage right on top of Mouse and Missy. Barking and hissing followed as Lucky made a mad dash for cover under Diannes chair, slide on the mayo and right into the wall.

Back at the counter, I was drinking my tea when the paper hit the ground. I was trying not to laugh with a mouth full of tea so I was swallowing rapidly but because I was trying so hard NOT to laugh so I wont choke, it wouldnt go down.. But when Lucky discovered Monty, Dianne got a sprayed full of tea.

I think we almost peed ourselves we were laughing so hard. I know a few tears were shed.

2. Loading...